Maya Jankelowitz was the special guest of May’s #ProudToBeAWoman Talk. Co-founder of the well-known restaurant Jack’s Wife Freda in New York, Maya is an inspiring woman. In her twenties, she left everything behind in Israel, her birthplace, and traveled to New York with the dream of creating something of her own. Months became years – and now, that’s where her life project is.
On May 18, in the garden of Josefinas’ New York flagship, Maya shared the experiences she’s lived throughout this project and made them golden rules for a successful life ❤
Maya’s 8 golden rules for a fulfilling, successful life:
- Find your true self and be yourself. Always!
- Give your best in all you do.
- Know how to manage criticism and expectations and turn them into improvements.
- Value the little things, like a simple “thank you”, that energize you and make you believe again.
- Be faithful to your values and trust that everything will come together.
- Believe in your project and live it every hour of every day.
- Working with the support of family and friends is always better.
- Face challenges and difficulties always with kindness and care.
One thing Maya’s sure of: “You know more than you think you know”. Each day is a new challenge and an opportunity to discover our strength. All you need is to wake up with the will to learn.
(Re)Watch May’s #ProudToBeAWoman Talk here and discover your inspiration!